Looking for easy and delicious recipes? The latest in nutrition and weight loss? This is your blog!
Chicken is a great lean meat, but sometimes it can be bland and boring.
Try making a batch of our Roasted Chicken over the weekend and eat it throughout the week. Why cook when you can assemble your meals?
Here are some great meal ideas!
1) Mexican night: Pour salsa verde on meat, add cilantro and serve with a mix of brown rice + canned drained black beans
2) Italian night: Add meat to Marina sauce & serve over pasta
3) Taco Tuesday: Add meat to tacos with salsa
4) Snack time: Have meat as a snack; use mustard with meat and have an apple
5) Asian zest: Stir fry with frozen vegetables
6) Lunch time: Add juicy meat to your salads or soups