Frequently Asked Questions
There are many reasons why you might not be losing weight.
Here are some common pitfalls to be aware of:
1. Are you underestimating portion sizes?
2. Are you meeting your exercise calories?
3. Are you over eating a Freebie?
4. Are you skipping snacks or meals?
5. Are you eating less than 80% of your caloric prescription?
6. Are you drinking more than the recommended amount of alcohol?
7. Are more than 10% of your calories coming from sugar?
8. Are you recording everything that you eat in your food record?
9. Are you over exercising?
10. Are you eating out more frequently?
11. Are you watching your fats carefully?
If you are following all of these guidelines and still not losing weight, please contact Eating Free to consult with a coach.